Learn from the practitioners
The overall philosophy of the training programmes we propose is based both on our concrete knowledge as EU public affairs professionals and expertise in making public affairs understandable for our clients and in our business activities. Through these training courses, we wish to share this expertise and equip the participants with concrete and adaptable lobbying tools, which they will be able to utilise to properly represent their companies, in Brussels or elsewhere.
A tailored-made approach
Each organisation has a specific approach to lobbying, depending on its products, size, field of expertise, geographical presence etc… We create trainings tailored made for each client, depending on its field of activities.
The technical quality of the training will be insured by :
- Our international network of high level speakers from political institutions, the media and public affairs experts,
- Our wide range of policy fields covered by our teams: Digital, Environment, Financial services, Food & Pharma, Sport, Transport…
Therefore cabinet DN assists its clients in the development of attractive and interactive training course of different formats:
Find what suits you?
We can propose you different format that will fulfil your expectations and availability, these are example to give an overview of our services:
- Half-day seminar in our House in Brussels: get in touch with the EU or with a policy (for non-specialist, as non-European managers).
- Series of workshops in different places – to go along with an internal will to develop lobbying activities: Workshops in Brussels and in your locations, to build a strategy and a group of skilled lobbyists.
- Two days seminar anywhere: develop your managers’ skills in Public affairs during an exclusive experience involving experts, practitioners and professional trainers.
These various formats can include all kinds of exercises: role-playing games, storytelling, individual coaching, insiders tips and recommendations.